- Tall, blonde, strong built “prince” of the north. His blue eyes show a fading innocence and strong desire to lead.
- 16 years old.
- The only son of Ragnar, Earl of Kattegat village, Bjorn is in line to someday become the leader himself.
- This is the first winter he hasn’t been sent south with his mother and sister.
- He is quite eager to prove his worth to his father, uncle, and anyone else in the village that may doubt his manhood for lack of having a beard. (experience)
- Assigned to you by his father to guide you across the northern reaches to investigate two keeps in hopes of finding bandits and missing people. Perhaps he could learn a thing or two along the way.
- Believes in the sanctity of “home,” even temporary ones such as way stations and campsites.
- Rather devout in his faith and believes in charms and trinkets that can ward off evil.
- Believes in honour and glory. He talked Christian out of killing Needles, who was already tied up, defenseless, and injured.
- That said, he also sees the wisdom in cutting down an enemy as they sleep to keep the group safe as bandits/hobgoblins/ogres are “Ulfr” (wolf people, to be hunted and killed as wolves)
- Increasingly reliant on his faith to push forward
- Protective to his own detriment. Lost an eye while trying to save a child from killing herself.
- Bjorn Ironbeard, War Priest of Odin.