- Legendary city of gold, lost to the ages.
- Object of desire for many an adventurer
- Thought to be a myth by many
- Famous archeologist and treasure hunter Chester Copperpot claimed to have been close, but disappeared shortly after making the claim.
- The Living Goddess, Razmir del Gozer is supposedly looking for it now as means to acquire limitless wealth and spread her faith around the world.
- Nursery rhyme told by Tyberius Finnigan:
“Twinkle, Glitter, Xin-Grafar
How we wonder where you are?
Lost or buried in days of old
People seek the city of gold
Those who search with bated breath
May just find a golden death."